Bell’s Baked Stuffed Apples
Submitted by Cheryl Lenihan
Makes a great side dish to accompany roasted chicken, turkey, pork or lamb. Celebrate fall with this festive dish!
Serving size: 6 servings
|Bell’s New England Cranberry Stuffing
|Butter or Margarine
|Large Gala Apples (or substitute your favorite variety of cooking apple)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Bell’s Stuffing according to box directions.
- Using an apple corer or paring knife, hollow out the center of the apple making sure to keep the bottom of the apple intact.
- Spoon prepared Stuffing into center cavity of each apple and place stuffed apples on baking pan.
- Bake on center oven rack for 60-70 minutes or until apples are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy! Add nuts as a suggested garnish!
- Feel free to double or triple the recipe for a large crowd or use the remaining Stuffing to create one of our other delicious Bell’s Stuffing Recipes.