Bell’s Cranberry Stuffing Cakes
Submitted by Dianne Soule
A perfect side dish for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. This easy recipe only requires three ingredients. So easy and so good!
Serving size: 4 - 6 servings
|1 Box||Box of Bell’s New England Cranberry Stuffing|
|2/3 Cups||Butter or Margarine|
|Vegetable Oil or Cooking Spray|
- Prepare Stuffing according to box instructions.
- Place Stuffing in large mixing bowl, cover, and let cool for 5-10 minutes in refrigerator.
- Scoop a palm-size portion of Stuffing into your hands and form into 3-4” patties.
- Place Stuffing patties in greased sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Brown each side for 3-5 minutes until Stuffing is golden brown.
- Remove from pan and enjoy!