Personal Data means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
We may change this Statement from time to time by updating this page. If We make any material changes to this Statement, We will notify you by including a prominent notice on the website before the changes are effective. Please check this page from time to time for updates. By using our websites, blog, subscribing to our newsletter, taking our quiz, becoming an affiliate partner, and using any of our other services, you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Statement.
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for our legitimate business interests that include marketing our goods and services, running our business, as well as engaging and developing great talent. Our processing of Personal Data collected from our websites is based primarily on this justification. However, some uses of Personal Data are necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
This section describes the categories of Personal Data we may have collected about you. It also describes the categories of Personal Data we may continue to collect and our uses of it. Contact information and other identifiers, such as your name, email address, phone number, physical addresses, account number, and identifying information of people that you refer to us.
- Unique device and online identifiers, such as IP address, device IDs, browsing history, geographical information and other similar identifiers
- Demographic information, such as age, family member information
- Commercial and financial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered
- Internet or other electronic activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website or application, calls and emails sent and received
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or olfactory information, such as photographs you provide to us or post on our websites
- Educational, professional information, individual profiles, preferences, characteristics, behavior, geolocation, income, and collagen usage from surveys we conduct.
Sources From Which We Collect Personal Data
We collected the categories of Personal Data described above from the following sources: you or other individuals who may have provided your name or contact information to us in connection with a referral program and automated collection on our websites and applications, including through cookies. Even though we can automatically process Personal Data, we will not use solely automated means of processing your Personal Data in such a way to have any significantly adverse impact to you.
Please note that information which cannot reasonably be related to you, directly or indirectly, is not considered Personal Data and is not subject to this Statement.
How We Use The Information We Collect
With respect to each of the categories of Personal Data above, this section describes the reasons we may have collected and used such data and how we may continue to collect and use it:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To facilitate your participation in interactive features of our sites.
- To notify you about changes to what we do.
- To protect the integrity of our website, our services, and our reputation.
- To prosecute or defend legal claims.
- To protect other users of our websites, and to ensure no unlawful or unethical activity occurs through our systems.
We may also use your Personal Data, or permit selected third parties to use your Personal Data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Data to third parties except as described in this Statement, as permitted by law, or are required by law to do so. We may use your Personal Data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please indicate your choice on the relevant box on the form when we collect your Personal Data.
Categories of Third Parties With Which We Have Shared Personal Data
We have disclosed for a business purpose and may continue to disclose for a business purpose (to the extent relevant to the purpose for which we collect Personal Data), the categories of Personal Data above with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, including payment processors, entities that facilitate shipping, and providers of customer relationship management tools, information technology providers, companies that facilitate connections with our customers and their referrals;
- Third parties to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or in response to valid legal requests, to detect and protect against fraud or any technical or security vulnerabilities, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of our business, third parties, or the public.
- Our internet, IT, telecommunications and other service providers, including legal advisers, accountants, payroll administrators, client relationship management services, insurance and employee benefits providers and administrators;
- Any person, as directed by you; or
- Any person to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under any agreement, or in connection with a sale, merger or consolidation of our business or other transfer of our assets, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, or who is otherwise deemed to be our successor or transferee.
Categories Of Personal Data We Sell
We do not sell personal data obtained about our customers or other consumers.
We aim to protect Personal Information by implementing and maintaining reasonable security, such as by using reasonable organizational, technological and physical safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information we hold. We take measures, which are at least as strict as the law requires, to safeguard your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Use IP Addresses And Cookies
You can find out more about this type of technology through your internet browser.
If you are only browsing our website and have not logged in, We will not ask you to directly submit any Personal Data. However, certain information (which may be considered Personal Data) – including computer and connection information, browser type and version, operating system and platform details and the time of accessing the website – will be automatically collected. This technology helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. It helps us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
We do use third-party cookies on our sites, as well as third party provided web beacons. This is to help us and our partners track your interests and make sure that any advertising content you may receive as a result of your visits to this site are relevant to your interests.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Requests
The major browsers have attempted to implement the draft “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”) in their latest releases. As this standard has not been finalized, our sites are not compatible with DNT. We do not recognize DNT instructions or any other automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms.
Where We Store Your Data
Our primary servers are in the United States of America, however, data may also be processed by staff around the world working for us, or for one of our suppliers. These staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your information requests, or the provision of support services. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We will store Personal Data we collect about you as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or where there is a legal obligation – laws or regulations that may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal data.
Personal Data Of Minors
Our website is not directed to minors under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or sell the Personal Data of minors under 16.
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may also choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights spelled out in this Statement, in some countries you may have the right to exercise a number of legal rights in relation to restricting the processing of your personal information that we hold about you and you can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
These rights include: obtaining and accessing information regarding the processing of your personal information, requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances, objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, lodging a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us. We can, on request, tell you which data protection authority is relevant to the processing of your personal information. You can exercise those rights by emailing: email@example.com.
Please note that whilst you may exercise these rights, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to refuse a request to exercise your rights. Generally this is when your attempt to exercise your rights infringe on another’s rights, or when we must retain certain types of information for business or legal purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Honoring Your Rights
We are committed to complying with the law. If you exercise any of the rights explained in this Policy, we will continue to treat you fairly.
We are committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related requests or report barriers, please contact us at 1-781-337-4510 or email@example.com.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Statement, please feel free to contact us at or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to assert your privacy rights, you may also call us toll free at 1-781-337-4510 or submit a request online at: email@example.com.