Bell's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Submitted by Monica Otis
Fancy enough for a cocktail party, easy enough for a weeknight! Impress your guests with these bite-sized delights.
Serving size: 24 servings
|6oz.||Bell's Traditional Stuffing|
|12oz.||Crabmeat, drained (reserve liquid)|
|1 tsp.||Lemon juice|
|48||Fresh mushroom caps|
|1/2 cup||Butter, melted|
|1/2 cup||Grated parmesan cheese|
- Combine drained crabmeat, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add stuffing crumbs, reserve liquid, and melted butter, and mix until well blended. Mixture should be moist. Crush with rolling pin between two sheets of waxed paper, if desired.
- Mound mixture into mushroom caps.
- Place in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F. These can be prepared ahead, and popped in the oven at the last minute. Stuffing is also great wrapped in filet of sole.