Submitted by Meredith Rappaport
A French-Canadian staple, Poutine is enjoyed as a tasty comfort food, mixing crispy, salty fries with the tang of cheese curds and warm, rich beef gravy. Tip: while you may have never looked for them, cheese curds should be available at your local grocery store.
Serving size: 3-4
|1 bag||Frozen french fries|
|6 oz.||Bell's Beef Gravy|
|8 oz.||Cheddar cheese curds|
|1 tbsp.||Vegetable oil|
- Coat french fries lightly with oil and salt, then place on a rack in the oven to cook perfectly all around without having to flip. Follow directions on bag for cook time and temperature.
- Heat ½ jar of Bell’s Beef Gravy in saucepan over medium heat.
- Break cheese curds into bite-sized pieces.
- Pile cooked french fries on plate and sprinkle cheese curds generously over the fries.
- Pour gravy over the top and dig in!
Invite the crew over for a home-cooked meal