Green Bean Casserole with Bacon & Mushrooms
Submitted by Virginia Seabolt
Elevate this nostalgic dish with the tasty crunch of Bell's All-Natural Crispy Fried Onions and the rich flavor of bacon and mushrooms. This green bean casserole is a delicious way to eat your greens!
Serving size: 6
|3 slices||Thick-cut bacon, diced|
|1/2 cup||Onion, diced|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|12 oz.||Fresh mushrooms|
|3 cups||Chicken Broth|
|2 cups||Green beans, sliced|
|1 pinch||Bell's Seasoning|
|1 can||Cream of mushroom soup, condensed|
|1 bag||Bell's Crispy Fried Onions|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet on medium-high heat until crispy.
- Add onions to skillet and cook until translucent, then add garlic and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain. Place in large bowl.
- Add bacon mixture, mushroom soup, Bell's Crispy Fried Onions, and Bell's Seasoning to bowl and mix well.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Add rest of crispy onions on top of casserole, return to oven and bake additional 10 minutes.
Invite the crew over for a home-cooked meal